Wednesday | 26.05.21 | Specifications
what is the difference between Printed and woven labels?
If you are wondering which type of fabric labels is best for your brand, here we have outlined the main features of the printed vs wеaved labels.
2. Resistance - Your printed label can be washing resistant for many washes if the producer uses quality fabrics and inks
3. Production Time - Printed labels are fast to produce and so convenient for last minute order.
4. Price - lower price and ability for lower quantity offer.
5. Materials - By the printed labels you can have much wider option of materials to choose from. link
6. Capabilities - You can print from both sides on double sided material.
2. Resistance - Woven Labels tend to be more durable over a long period of time.
3. Production Time - woven labels take longer time to produce.
4. Price - higher cost and higher minimum quantity order in comparing to the printed labels
5. Materials - by the woven labels you can choose from Satin, Taffeta or Damask and the detailed visualisation depends on the thread count. Higher tread count means sharper image.
6. Capabilities - You have to fold the labels in order to add the information on both sides.
Evaluation - Both type of labels can be at good quality if the producer is chosen carefully. If you choose woven labels prepare to pay more and wait longer. Overall the woven labels are usually a choice for Logo labels and Brand Labels with simpler design. However printed labels are suitable for every project.