сряда | 18.01.17 | Business
10 Изложения за модa и домашен текстил в Европа, които трябва да посетите.
Изложенията срещат на едно място с производители, доставчици, купувачи и дизайнери. Те могат да ви дадат вдъхновение, показвайки най-новите тенденции и дизайни. Това е чудесно място за намиране на нови клиенти и представяне на новата ви колекция. За професионалисти в областта на модата и домашния текстил изложенията дават нова перспектива и нови възможности.
Ето някои изложби в Европа, които си струва да посетите:
1. PANORAMA BERLIN - The European Marketplace For Leading Fashion Brands! Ever since the premiere of Panorama Berlin in January 2013, the new fashion trade fair has enhanced the offerings of Berlin Fashion Week with a select portfolio of top international fashion brands with business relevance. Thanks to the new brand mix and strong focus on visitor services.Panorama Berlin launches a new business service, which networks brands with distributors and sales representatives... Read more
Held - January in Berlin, Germany
Exhibitors Profile - 600+ in Fashion Brands, Womenswear, Menswear, Shoes, Accessories
Visitors Profile - 50.000+ Buyers Retailers, E-tailer Agents, Distributors Brand representatives, Designers, Professional Manufacturers, Professional Suppliers, Professional Service Providers, other professionals related to near based industries.
Website - https://www.panorama-berlin.com/en/
2. MUNICH FABRIC START - A rigorously pre-selected, highly competitive range of textiles, accessories and denim, street- and sportswear an international product portfolio for all apparel categories across eight exhibition spaces a comprehensive pool of information and inspiration to ring in the new season a wide event program including expert talks and trend lectures an efficient business platform in a working environment designed to make your product stand out... Read more
Held - January in Munich, Germany
Exhibitors Profile - 959+ Fabrics, Apparel and Accessories, Denim, Sportswear
Visitors Profile - 19.500+ Retailers, online retailers, wholesalers and group purchasing organisations, Manufacturers of apparel and fashion accessories, Sub-suppliers to the textile and fashion industry, Sales representatives of apparel and fashion accessories, Members of the media.
Website - http://www.munichfabricstart.com/
3. PURE LONDON - Pure London and Pure Man is the best place to source new collections for your store, department or online showroom. Our trade only event also provides 3 days of discovery, content-rich insights, trend inspiration and the opportunity to network and make buying connections... Read more
Held - February and August in London, United Kingdom
Exhibitors Profile - 735+ Fashion Brands
Visitors Profile - 19.500+ Retailers, Buyers, online retailers, Wholesalers and group purchasing organisations, Manufacturers of apparel and fashion accessories, Sub-suppliers to the textile and fashion industry, Sales representatives of apparel and fashion accessories, Designer, Members of the media.
Website - http://www.purelondon.com/
4. THE LONDON TEXTILE FAIR - The London Textile Fair is the UK’s premier platform for fashion fabrics and clothing accessories. TLTF provides manufacturers and their agents with the opportunity to showcase their products to the most influential buyers and designers on the UK fashion scene... Read more
Held - July in London, United Kingdom
Exhibitors Profile - 500+ Textiles and accessories manufacturers and their agents who specialise in textiles and accessories for the high-street clothing industry.
Visitors Profile - 15.000+ Buyers, Retailers, Etailers
Website - http://thelondontextilefair.co.uk/
5. INTERFILIERE PARIS - By attracting fresh exhibitors to each new session, it offers buyers a host of discoveries, while a loyal following of leading exhibitors continues to demonstrate boundless creative flair. This ensures that Interfilière Paris is entirely dedicated to all things new: new fabrics, new looks, generating new markets such as shapewear... Read more
Held - January and July in Paris, France
Exhibitors Profile -156+ Producers of knitted and woven fabrics, lace, embroidery, braid, trimmings, ribbon, elastic, supplies and accessories, as well as designers, producers of fibres, machines and manufacturers offering local production capacities.
Visitors Profile - Buyers, Collection Managers, Purchasing Managers, Production Managers, Designers, Retailers
Website - http://www.interfiliere.com/paris/
6. HEIMTEXTIL - Heimtextil is the biggest and most important international trade fair for home and contract textiles, The first trade fair of the year for its sector, it is a climate and trend barometer for the whole business year. At this leading event for interior textiles, design and trends, international manufacturers, dealers and designers present their products and innovations to a large audience of trade visitors... Read more
Held - January in Frankfurt Messe, Germany
Exhibitors Profile - Brands for Home Textiles, Bedding, Contract Textiles
Visitors Profile - Retailers, Buyers, Purchasing Managers, Distributors, Media
Website - http://heimtextil.messefrankfurt.com/frankfurt/en/besucher/willkommen.html|
7. BALTIC FASHION AND TEXTILE - The 22nd International Textile Industry Fair “Baltic Fashion & Textile Riga 2017”, a place where the demand meets the supply, will be held from 30 March to 1 April in Riga, Latvia. The tradeshow brings together manufacturers, distributors and buyers from Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Central and Eastern European countries... Read more
Held - March/April in Riga, Latvia
Exhibitors Profile - Fashion & style Textile, raw materials & interior Leather, shoes & crafts Machinery, technologies & logistics
Visitors Profile - 9000+ Garment manufacturers, fabric manufacturers, private label, textile retailers and wholesalers, garment retailers and wholesalers, mail-order, large scale retailing, chain store, department store, trading companies, agents, designers, buying offices, sales representatives.
Website - http://baltictextile.eu/
8. MILANO UNICA - The 22nd International Textile Industry Fair “Baltic Fashion & Textile Riga 2017”, a place where the demand meets the supply, will be held from 30 March to 1 April in Riga, Latvia. The tradeshow brings together manufacturers, distributors and buyers from Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Central and Eastern European countries... Read more
Held - February in Milan, Italy
Exhibitors Profile - Menswear fabrics, textiles, Womens wear, and accessories
Visitors Profile - buyers, retailers,managers, producers, designers, wholesalers
Website - http://www.milanounica.it/en/fair/milano-mu-2016/
9. TEXWORLD PARIS - Texworld is the worldwide meeting place for fabrics, but also for trims and accessories! Discover at Texworld those “little things” which will make your collections uniques!... Read more
Held - February in Paris, France
Exhibitors Profile - suppliers of fabrics, trims and accessories.
Visitors Profile - buyers, retailers,managers, producers, designers, wholesalers
Website - http://texworld.fr.messefrankfurt.com/paris/en/visitors/welcome.html
10. ATHENS FASHION TRADE SHOW - The world of garment, shoe, lingerie, accessories, and bijoux together in the joint organisation of Femmina fashion trade show, Hellenic Shoe Fair and Gift Show accessories section... Read more
Held - January in Athens, Greece
Exhibitors Profile - suppliers of Ladieswear, Pret a porterCasual, Youth, Lingerie, Accessories, Jewelery, Retail equipment, Summer fashion, Leather and fur.
Visitors Profile - Clothing, footwear, lingerie, bijoux and accessories stores, Representatives, Fashion stylists, Department stores, Fashion professionals, Fashion bloggers
Website - http://www.femmina.gr/?lang=en
Keywords: #Tradeshows #FshionShows #Exhibitions #InternationalFair, #HomeTextiles #ContractTextiles #TextileExhibition, #FabricLabels, #PrintedFabric #Germany #Paris #Latvia #Lithuenia #UnitedKingdom #MadeinBulgaria #Bulgaria #Business #Trade #Europe #Networking #Buyers #Wholesale #Retailer #Manufactures #Suppliers #Fashion #Womenswear #Trends #Garments #Accessories #Connections #Trading